Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Ummmm.....spoiled.

I remember the years when my siblings, cousins, and I were the young kids.  Then there were the littler cousins born, and then some littler.....and now the older kids hove their own little ones.  Adeline and Andrew (besides Ben who is one) were the youngest ones there.  It was really sweet and generous because my Aunts and Uncles bought the kids gifts and just sat and watched them open them.  They told me how much they enjoyed the excitement on their faces.  I know that there will come a time when birthday gifts, Christmas gifts, and other small gifts won't be as exciting or fun to watch.  So I need to soak up these moments.





Two very happy/thankful kids.  Thank you Leiby family...we love you.

No comments: