Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Our little family Christmas

Tonight we had our own little Christmas.  Tomorrow we will be going down to Olivet and spending a long weekend with family.  This year Adeline was very excited about her gifts she bought for everyone in the family.  I was very proud of her because she did not spend any money on herself but only on James, Andrew, and I.  Here are a few shots of the kids with some of their presents.
 Andrew really liked his new car from Sissy
 Adeline's new baby and stroller.
 Adeline also got her own Angry birds shirt....just for girls.
 She wanted to put it right on.
 Anything Angry birds will make this little guy very happy.
 Star Wars Lego's with a Lego Han Solo!
 My beautiful new socks from Adeline.  In her own words she told me that this gift is not like a candle that will burn and then be no more.  This gift is everlasting.....I can have it forever.  And I promised to wear them Christmas morning.
James also got an everlasting gift.  A scrabble card game.  Good Job Addy!
I love my family!

No comments: