Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Star Wars In Concert

For James birthday this year he asked for tickets to see Star Wars In Concert which was at the Van Andel Arena. His birthday wish came true and he got two tickets. Now I told him he didn't have to take me if he didn't want to, he could take a friend, it was his birthday gift. I think I said something like "your wife or friends, you choose". With absolutely no pressure he chose me.

One of his families requests was that we dress up and we almost did. I am glad that we didn't because there were only about three people that did.

It was nice having a date night. We got caught up in some construction that limited our time before the concert so we were not able to go into the actual traveling museum but there were displays all over.

It was extremely packed so it was hard to take pictures and even harder to pose for them. You basically had one shot.

Oh the Ewoks. It reminds me of our little Wicket

On our way in I had to use the bathroom so James took a lot of pictures and video of himself. They are really funny but kind of pointless....it just reminded me of what a little kid he is.

We had a great time. The live symphony was my favorite and for James it was the entire show. Thank you for the birthday tickets, you made one little boy very happy.






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like it was a lot of fun. Too bad you didn't dress up but I am glad James got to be a SW Nerd. And why do weird people get in on pics, check the guy in your selfy.
-UJ

Bethany said...

I still think you should have dressed up. I am super bummed. Just think how cool your pictures would have been then. maybe you could photoshop some in of you guys there in your Halloween costumes to make me happy. :)pretty please?