Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 25, 2010

The Birthday Song

So I wasn't sure quite were to put the candle on the cake. I didn't want to lite Barbie on fire so I stuck the candle in her skirt. Unfortunately the candle didn't want to stay lit so I had to keep lighting it.
All three girls staring at the Princess
I think Addy was a bit disappointed with the candle but we got it lit just in time for her to blow it out.
Yum....cake!
Sophie enjoyed some ice cream while asking me in her sweet voice "may I have some cake too please?"
Daddy wanted a picture with Addy but she was being uncooperative so Daddy said "ok, I'll just take one with Maya" (who snuggled right into his lap). Instantly Adeline was in Daddy's lap and all smiles.
Funny how Andrew seemed to finish off his cake and ice cream faster than his actual dinner.



No comments: