Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, July 26, 2010

The countdown

I have three days left until my surgery and I plan on soaking up as much beach fun with the kids as I can. Rain is on the forecast for Wednesday so today and tomorrow are our beach days. Today Missy called me in the morning thinking that we could probably work it out to take all the kids to the beach. She was watching Ryan and Noah but with our van we thought it was doable. And it was. We spent about four hours at the beach with very happy kids.
This summer we have gone to the beach at least two to three times a week. Adeline has become such a fish I am sad that it has to end.So cute. I just can't get enough of him
Noah wore Addy's Ariel floaties and had a blast riding the waves
The ladies posing for pictures
Check out Anna's new haircut. It is so adorable. I think Missy put it right when she said "she looks like a kindergartner".

Let's let Matthias take a picture too
Pure cuteness again
I think Ryan only got out of the water once and that was to eat lunch and then he was back to swimming
Missy buried Matthias in the sand
On the way home the kids watched Addy's new Leap Frog video. I always clean up my kids and dress them back in their clothes because within five minutes after a long day at the beach Andrew is knocked out. Less sand in his bed this way.

No comments: