Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Random Birthday Pictures

Dad's 'trying' to look cool
These ladies don't need to try they already do look cool
Adeline did a great job greeting all of her guests. She even got a special hug from Sophie
Ginger and Willow riding the four wheelers. I am glad they were able to still ride them...I would ride it if I could. Ginger rode over my foot on accident but she quickly kissed it and made it feel all better.

The Morse kids...what good looking kids.
Addy's friend Chayse...she looks so cute dressed like Cinderella
Another hug from Sophie...she loves James. I got a hug too, it just wasn't on camera
Loving sisters, they are wearing matching dresses but Maya also has a Belle Princess dress on
So, if Adeline doesn't marry Matthias she could still marry Eli there is only three years difference
Missy with the two best buds. I think that is a pretty comfy place to be.

No comments: