Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Birthday Morning

So I was really torn with what to do. I wanted to make Addy her birthday breakfast and I also wanted to run. Things worked out internally (if you know what I mean) so that I could run a long distance and not have to stop. And since we slept in a bit it would be too late for me to do both. This would be my last official outdoor run before my surgery and both Joann and Betsey were going. I asked James his opinion on if it made me a bad Mommy for not making the breakfast and he said "absolutely not". And Erin generously offered to make them. So....I went for the run, a beautiful six mile run. And when I got back I had a happy birthday girl who didn't seem to mind that I didn't make her donuts and really enjoyed her time helping Aunt Erin. I love the powdered mess in front of Andrew
So sweaty. Thankfully I got to take the first shower.

No comments: