Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

This is it....

...I hope that by the end of August I can make it back to the beach with the kids probably with some help. But if not we made the most of our time today. This was just the kids and I and we had so much fun. The waves were very big so the kids only went in the water if I was in there with them. We spent most of the day in the water and some time on the sand eating lunch, snacks and building sand castles for Andrew to immediately crush.
Adeline showing off Ariel and her new car
I just thought Andrew looked so cute sitting here by himself playing. Normally he is throwing sand at me and laughing or trying to wrestle.

I told Adeline that I needed to take a five minute break and then we would go back into the water so she decided to take a break with me.
With the waves as strong as they were I put floaties on both kids. Normally I feel confident enough just holding Andrew but not today...the waves were knocking me over too.Andrew normally climbs on my back and rubs sand in my hair but he was preoccupied with something else.


No comments: