Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 4, 2010

4th of July part 2

After church we headed to the beach for lunch and fun with friends. I think this is actually the first time James has joined us on the beach this year. It is a lot more fun when he is around....plus I can sit more and let him watch the kids.
Me with my hubby
Andrew is all about Addy's watering can...taking off and putting on the top
my friend Missy and I
Phil took out all of the older kids into deeper water
We dug a little hole for Andrew and Eli to play in. We kept filling it with water so they could splash around

Phil got suckered in by the girls and was playing shark with them. When Phil took a break Addy kept saying "Phil....are you going to come back in?"...over and over
Someone was pretty tuckered out on the trip home. I absolutely love how Andrew will just pass out in the car and when we get home I can carry his limp little body up to bed. When Adeline was his age she would wake up as soon as the car would stop, I had very few of these moments with her...which is why I think I treasure them so much with Andrew.

No comments: