Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, July 23, 2010

Four years ago today....


I was due to have my first baby. I remember going to church and being asked by so many people when I was due and I would say "today". If she didn't come I would be induced the next morning which is what happened. And she would arrive at 1:02 am on July 25, 2006.
Four years old. Wow, four years old. I can't believe my baby girl is going to be four years old. She seems so grown up to me now. The other night Adeline said "Mommy, I'm going to be four years old, now cry" (I pretend to cry) "That's ok Mommy, when I turn four, I will still be your baby girl. And when I turn five I will still be your baby girl. And when I turn six I will still be your baby girl" She continued on until twenty and as she told me this she rubbed my back to make sure I was ok. I really hope that even when she is twenty I can still hug and hold her and let her know how much I love her and how proud of her I am. I will probably have to stop pinching her butt though.



1 comment:

Donald said...

Oh, that is so sweet!!!!! She is certainly living up to the voiceover, "Sweet Adeline."