Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween...







Our first REAL Halloween was an amazing adventure. Adeline's first Halloween she was only 3 months old (and a very cute lady bug). Her second she was Elmo but was still a bit too little. This year as Wicket we did the walk, the talk "trick or treat", and got the candy. James and I really enjoyed walking around with our very cute daughter. We went around the Diller neighborhood with our wagon and cd player playing Star Wars and Ewok music.
Wicket was a huge hit. Everyone loved her costume, and she really liked being an Ewok. (thank you Grandma Kay for making it)






4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT! I can't stop smiling when I watch it. It will be great to have a niece and nephew to smile at pretty soon here!

Love- Aunt Erin

aimee marie said...

oh wow...
...she is SOOOOO CUTE!!!!
and getting so grown up. that part need to stop!! :)

Bethany said...

Love the costumes! I wish you guys came to our house, I would have given you extra candy!

Anonymous said...

ADORABLE!!! Thanks for getting the pictures up so fast and taking the video. She puts a huge smile on my face- and you guys didn't look to bad either :-). Tell Addy Aunt Betsey says hi!