Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 30, 2011

A very fun family beach day!

I am very thankful that both of my kids enjoy the beach as much as I do. And I am thankful that James will tolerate it in small doses. The weather was hot and beautiful and the water was nice and warm. All pluses for James who spent the entire time in the water with the kids.

Looks like a pretty big kid up there with all the others.
We took the kids out to the "deep" as they call it and had a lot of fun swimming. Adeline and I would practice going under water. She is getting really good at holding her breath. We would all then attack Daddy and try to push him under but it always resulted in Mommy being dunked.
Yeah....Daddy and his kids.
A very nice lady saw me taking a picture of James and the kids and asked if she could take a picture with me in it. How thoughtful. Thanks lady!

No comments: