Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Donut photos courtesy Bethany(Josh)....

After a day of cooking and baking I felt prepared enough to head out for a work-out first thing in the morning. Let me tell you....it was a good work-out, and a nice stress reliever. While I was gone Grandma and Grandpa took all of the kids out to pick donuts.
All of the (older) grand kids and their grandparents
A cute shot of my baby boy looking up at his uncle
"I wan dat won" (I want that one)
"The one with the most sprinkles please"
"that one, and that one, and that one"
What a sweet cousin Brooke
These two shots are quite possible my favorite, especially the one below. It is just another example of how big Addy is getting.

And now it is time to enjoy them....thank you Grandma and Grandpa.

No comments: