Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 23, 2011

The cake

I found this cake idea online. I modified it a little bit but am happy with how it turned out. All made from scratch...might I add.
I had to find just the right size Rapunzel for the cake....which ended up being a new toy for Adeline.
And what sweet response from Adeline when everyone started singing "Happy Birthday". As I was singing and watching her I started to cry (no surprise, I know), and couldn't finish singing.
Thank you Jesus for this sweet girl. I can't imagine my life without her. Hard to believe it's been five years already. Can the next five go by a little bit slower??? Please???
Make a wish!
Time to cut the cake.
Funny thing is the cake took a good part of the afternoon to bake and decorate and yet it was gone within minutes. The cupcakes were a last minute idea and I am glad because we had just enough.
Elyse, Chayse, Sophie and Katie
Anna
So cute with Andrew. He took his cupcake and then went over where no one else was and ate it.
Brooklynn was very content eating her cake and ice cream.
Adeline loved her cake so much, she came back for one last bite.

No comments: