Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Grandpa turns 60!

Since Great Grandpa Bean, Josh and Bethany, and Aunt Bobbie would all be at Adeline's party Grandma wanted to have a little surprise party for Grandpa. He certainly would not expect it...and he didn't. I was feeding, bathing, cleaning up kids during this so all of my pictures are stolen from others.
I believe Grandma got him this shirt. "Old guys rule"
Grandpa with Gabby and Andrew
Grandma asked everyone to contribute stories, since Grandpa is the ultimate story teller/question asker and we shared some of them that night. Lucky for Grandpa I did not receive any of those emails because I had some pretty good stories to share.
...and even though she is only six months here Gabby seems to have some to share as well.

No comments: