Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

The Merry-go-round

Andrew was a little confused. He wanted us to be able to put the tokens back in as if it were a game.
Adeline riding all by herself with Joelle like a big girl. During this time Andrew had cried and refused to go on the merry-go-round that I had withdrawn money from the atm for. I was consoling him so Aunt Erin took some pictures for me.

After Sissy got off Andrew changed his mind and decided to ride but he had to be on my lap. I was glad he changed his mind because I felt like crap withdrawing money from our account and receiving fees for it. And I even felt worse if he didn't ride. Thankfully the Lord worked it out that 5/3 employees receive up to 10 ATM withdrawals a months from other ATM's and they will refund ALL of the fees. I felt so much better when I learned that.

Andrew made sure that both of my hands were around him tight. I didn't mind.

No comments: