Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, July 22, 2011

Dinnertime

Grandma Bean, knowing that I would be baking and cooking all day offered to make and provide for Friday evenings entire dinner. She made one huge lasagna, salad, garlic bread, and brownies. It was delicious! Thank you Grandma Bean....that took a lot of pressure off of me.
As I watched the kids eating, my eyes filled with tears recognizing that my baby is going to be five and that she is the "older" cousin. I know that independence is a good thing and some parents are all about it, but it sure does make me sad. She is becoming very independent.
A fun table shot
Brooklynn was all about the brownies!
Adeline and Andrew showed off their t-ball skills

Andrew wearing his new glove as a hat.


Gabby and Addy took a break to swing....Gabby's hair also grew really fast while she was here :)

No comments: