Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Time to come inside....

I don't remember if I mentioned it in my last post and I am too lazy to go back and look but we forgot our camera so all of the pictures taken our from my phone. It's a good camera, I just have to practice being more still. We brought all of the kids inside once it got dark and got them ready for bed. They were all going crazy as you can see in the following pictures.
The kids were taking turns in Liam's car seat. Andrew took it upon himself to ride on Matthias' face. "Fie-Fie" as Andrew calls him.
Anna took a turn and was surrounded by both Andrew and Adeline.
At least they all had smiles on their faces.

No comments: