Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Time to go home

Time to go home. We had the van packed to the max...including most of the Morse family luggage. There wasn't much room to move around but just enough to still be comfortable.
James did most of the driving on the way down to Florida and I was able to do most of the driving back. I drove from 9pm until 5:30am and took back over at 7. James was able to drive again after we ate breakfast at....the Waffle House.

Faces washed, teeth brushed, hair combed. Now that we have full bellies lets get back on the road.

Girls side

Boys side

And a fun jump rope lesson from Miss Addy Kay

Time to get back in your seat Andrew



We made it home in 22 hours actually an hour faster than we made it to Florida. It was a wonderful trip...the most relaxing one I have had in many years. I felt so disconnected from home (in a good way) that it was hard to come back. I told James that next year I might want to go for two weeks...we'll see.

No comments: