Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, April 8, 2011

Friday Night

After a nice Fajita dinner made by Missy the kids enjoyed some Popsicles.
We then headed over to the YMCA park where the kids could play and James and Phil would have a guys night (this was a way for Missy and I to say thank you for putting up with the beach everyday), playing basketball and tennis.

The park was not lit so we had to cut our playtime short.

Such a big boy! He loves to swing.

All of the kids wanted to watch the Daddies play basketball, we stayed for a little bit and then left with the kids to give them their own time.

I hope Phil will still want to be James friend after he destroys him in basketball.

A pretty picture of my girl

Andrew is all about being put up to the hoop so that he can shoot the ball. He is always upset with me when I can't lift him as high as Daddy can because he can never make a basket.



James held him up for many baskets but when he tried to take a break Andrew pulled him right back.

Andrew is just holding on by himself here.

When James would exhale, Andrew would exhale and it was so cute that I tried to record it but once Andrew saw that he thought I was taking a picture. I still think it's a pretty cute video.

No comments: