Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Second day on the beach

This shot I think is probably by far my favorite picture of the entire trip. Both kids playing peacefully on the beautiful beach with the water in the background. When I sent this picture out to some family I got many different messages back about how cute the picture was and how much fun they seemed to have. But one I got from Betsey of course pointed out the big butt in the background. Thanks Betsey now that is all I see......just joking. And the one without the big butt.
Individual shots of our beautiful kids.

Andrew kept himself busy with this sand toy. I don't know what it is called but there was also another yellow one that Andrew required Daddy to wear on his head.


Andrew's face tells you that he is about to do something he was asked not to do. (notice Barbie sitting on Daddy's lap)
And there he goes trying to grab it. No, No Andrew.

No comments: