Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Decorating our Easter Eggs....

This year we decorated our Easter eggs with the Morse kids. I was watching the kids and we decided to make that our craft for the day. I got these very cool "no spill" containers to dye the eggs in. Andrew missed out on dying the eggs but I made sure he was there to decorate them. I could just see Andrew opening a container and spilling the colored water everywhere while I was with another kid.
Matthias and his blue egg

Anna with pink

And Addy with purple

Good job kids....

Now that Andrew is up let's decorate. Only one got rolled onto the floor, I was expecting more.

Toy Story tattoos....very hard to do...something a kid couldn't do so I had all four kids asking for me to help at the same time.

Good job Andrew!!!

We had many Toy Story eggs, and sparkly, glitter eggs. It was a fun time.


No comments: