Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Saturday

Sadly this is our last day on the beach. Andrew made sure to get into all of the snacks before partaking into any activities. Last year Andrew would eat anything even if it had sand on it but this year he seemed to notice the sand.
Wearing Daddy's hat.

All three boys playing together or at least by each other.

Andrew was getting a little fussy so I took him out into the water. This was one of my most enjoyable moments with Andrew. We laughed, splashed, kissed, hugged and swam together. I won't have many more years like this to hold him in my arms so I better soak up what I have.



Thanks Missy for taking our family shots. They turned out awesome.

The girls

and the boys

After we left Siesta Key, Addy and I wanted to take Anna to Turtle Beach where she could find a lot of fun shells.

The girls had fun and filled their bags up.

Smile girls


No comments: