Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, April 1, 2011

The Florida Welcome Center!!!!

We stopped at the Florida welcome for lunch and some fresh OJ. This year we did not have any of the kids try grape fruit juice. Andrew loved his Orange Juice and just gulped it down. I made lunch for the family and we sat outside at one of their tables.
Daddy and Addy (and Jessie)
Andrew has decided to not smile or say cheese for any pictures. When I tell him I'm taking a picture he just ducks his head. In this picture I lied and told him the camera was put away and as soon as he looked up I took the shot. Little stinker.

1 comment:

Kate Rudd said...

I hope you had a fabulous trip and made lots of new memories! We were thinking of you today, because a certain song came on the radio this morning as we drove to school. After a few measures, the girls both shouted, 'hey - is this Sweet Adeline?? It IS!!' :) Super cute that they would remember that.