Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, April 1, 2011

A continued Bean family tradition

For breakfast we stopped at the Waffle House. I had driven until 3 and then James took over. We stopped at around 8. I couldn't sleep and had forgotten a big pillow to sleep with. I ended up laying across the floor below the kids feet trying to sleep. It was nice to get out of the car and stretch. The kids had a lot of fun and Adeline of course made friends immediately with the staff. As soon as our waitress came up Adeline said "I would like a waffle with syrup please". When the waitress asked her where she was from she said "I'm from Muskegon, Michigan". The waitress was impressed by our talkative, bold (as she put it), smart daughter...and so where we. About 10 more hours to go...can we do it?

No comments: