Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, April 4, 2011

Our train ride around Magic Kingdom

Our whole group took a fun ride around Magic Kingdom. It was a nice relaxing ride for all of the kids and gave us a break to rest our legs. It still seemed virtually impossible for me to get a good shot of both of my kids together. (one with them both looking that is)
Patiently waiting....

Our turn!

Andrew was too busy playing with his finger in his mouth than watching where we were going.

At least I had Adeline's attention...her hair was in three thick ringlets. Beautiful curls.

You have to have a picture of James and I at some point. Adeline and Andrew do have actual parents.

Anna wanted to pose for a picture.

Best buds!

We'll let Matthias in this shot too.

Me and My girl.

And here she is all tuckered out.

She was tired but she was pretending so that Mommy would hold her like my little baby. I didn't mind.


No comments: