Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, April 4, 2011

Jungle Safari

James and I knew that we only had one day here so our plan was to push the kids to their limits. Just meaning that Adeline wouldn't have a nap and Andrew would pass out whenever he wanted...and according to this picture above, wherever he wanted. Below is a picture of Addy, Anna and I. Adeline was having trouble looking directly at the camera for a picture. I think the kids get pictured out.




Addy and Anna waiting in line.



The Dad's and their boys

Watch out for the snake!

Look at the big elephant

That Rhino is pretty mad

Wow! Look at the hippo's big mouth

Elephants playing in the water

Throughout the ride I kept getting splashed and I thought it was a part of the ride until Missy yelled at Phil to stop it. Thanks to him my entire backside was soaked.

No comments: