Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 17, 2011

We decided to match!

I found this little suit that my Mom had gotten for Andrew. It is a 2t suit and was very tight. There was no way I was going to torture Andrew and make him wear the pants (even thought James says it's the style now). But we did have him wear the jacket....you just can't button it. He looked so cool, with his blue jeans, and jacket. When I was in the bathroom getting ready and dressing Adeline both kids were saying don't go see Daddy...it's a surprise....don't go into your room. So of course Daddy comes out looking just like Andrew with a big smile on his face. I think they both look pretty handsome.
And Adeline and I both wore flower dresses with jean jackets. I love how in this picture Adeline put her hand on my face to pull me closer. It always feels good to be loved.

No comments: