Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Day 4: Hat Day

I purposely waited to pull these hats out of the kids memory tubs until last night. I knew that once they saw them they would be wearing them around and I didn't want anything to happen before Adeline wore hers to school. And I was right, first thing this morning the kids found the hats in the kitchen and put them right on. We got these hats for the kids at Disney last year. Adeline couldn't wait to show all of her friends her Minnie Princess hat.
Disney Princess
Our sweet Adeline
Big sister and Brother
Once it was time for Andrew to wear his hat he decided that he didn't want to anymore because he wanted to wear his Toy Story hat (the one he never takes off). This was the best picture I got with the hat in it.
It is hat day, so any hat counts.

No comments: