Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 17, 2011

TIME TO DANCE!!!!!!!!!!

The moment the kids were waiting for.....as soon as the floor was open I don't think the kids left it until we left. That means they had about two to two and a half hours of dance time. What a blast!
Andrew joined in with Nana and Papa breaking it down
He then moved on with Sissy and danced with all the older women.
I made sure the girls were okay with this.....and they were.
It was getting hot so Andrew needed to take off his shirt.
Seriously......the kids were having so much fun.
Aunt Aleisha and Aunt Candy came out and broke it down.
Mom and her baby sister.
Aleisha and Candy.....I wish I got the dancing genes. I did dance most of the night, it just wasn't as pretty :)
And if you think they got tired....they didn't.
These girls were great!
Adeline dancing with Brooke (who was my flower girl).
Adeline dancing with Aunt Tammy.

Andrew dancing with some lady I don't even know. I think Andrew was making a goal to dance with each and every pretty lady there.

No comments: