Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Day 2 walk to school.....

This is a great time for me with my two kids. We will start to ride in the van once the weather gets bad but for now we are enjoying our little walks. Andrew and I drop off Adeline at school and then we head back home where he then takes a nap. At that point I have two-three hours all to myself. It's really weird.
Dropping Adeline off has been hard on Andrew because he wants to go in too. Today he cried half the way home because he wanted to play with the bucket of Mr. Potato Heads in Sissy's classroom.
When we came to pick up Adeline both kids played on the playground for awhile before we headed back home. That seemed to make Andrew feel better. I do miss those summer days but it is nice to be on a schedule.

No comments: