Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, September 19, 2011

Lincoln Park Spirit Week....Day 1 Pajama Day

Adeline has been so excited about this week. Each day they get to dress up in something fun. Today was pajama day. Adeline was happy because she didn't have any winter/fall pajama's so Daddy took her out and picked her up some new ones.
Andrew really wanted to be in the picture but Adeline did not want him in it. So both of them are pouting.
I then told them that people would be sad to see such unhappy kids so I really needed a smiley one and this is what I got. What obedient kids.

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Wow, is that all I need to say to my kids to get a good picture of them? I will try it out.
I love spirit week and I love Addy's new pajamas! And her braids.