Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Adeline's first day of Kindergarten

Is she really five years old?
Is she really in kindergarten?
My baby girl is growing up and there is nothing I can do to stop it. I wish I could just freeze time and she will stay this way forever.
Unfortunately I can't, so I will make the most of all of these special times. I don't want to miss out on anything.
Adeline was so excited when she woke up that it was hard to understand that she didn't have to go until 12:09 p.m. She was dressed and ready by 8:30 a.m. and those next three hours seemed to take so long.
Backpack packed and ready! With one happy/excited girl!
She was all about getting her picture taken.
Andrew wanted to go to school too. He knew that he was going to spend the afternoon with Maya and Sophie but to make him feel like Sissy we wrote his name on his lunch bag and filled it with toys.
Adeline seems so grown up next to Andrew.
Two proud little kiddos..and one proud Mommy taking the picture.
Checking out their shadows.

No comments: