Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Even in their pj's...

...they couldn't stay off the dance floor.
Adeline is over to the right with Aunt Aleisha...her feet are off the ground.
Once again Andrew was dancing with all the ladies. This time it was Tammy Telfer ( I think he liked her sparkly dress).
One last dance...during this time I completely twisted my good knee. I was holding Adeline, wearing thick soled shoes, jumping up and down. I felt a dramatic crunch and then lost my balance. Thankfully Aunt Missy was close so I could grab her for support, put Adeline down, and wait until I could actually walk to get to a chair. Not a good feeling. Not really just the pain but the idea of going through everything I already went through. As of now 9/19 my knee is swollen like a softball and I have spent all day on the couch with ice. I can hardly bend my leg without excruciating pain. It reminds me of how I felt post acl surgery. But, since yesterday where I couldn't put any weight on my leg, today I can. I am hoping and praying for a speedy recovery with no need for surgery.
The Forte kids, all grown up.
Addy and Uncle John John
What a special way to end the night for Aliyah, and Candy.

No comments: