Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Mr. Potato Head videos



Since all I have been doing is sitting on the couch with my leg up and iced I have some fun video footage. These are primarily of Andrew from the other day being Mr. Potato Head. This isn't in the video's but he now has a basket just for all of his Mr. Potato Heads, that he carries around.
The kids have been very good this week adjusting to the very slow pace we have lived. They have been playing nicely together (most of the time), and have shown great care for me. I am praying that by next week my leg will be much better and we can start getting back into our old routine. Like I said the kids have done great but we are not ready to be trapped inside. If it goes much longer I do think we will all go crazy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why are you icing your leg? Did I miss something?
Pretty sure Gabby deleted my blog, by the way...so I'm posting anonymously.
Aunt Bethany