Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 19, 2010

The Zoo...

So Phil and Missy offered to take our kids to the zoo and let me have some alone time. I don't even think it took me one second to respond with a "YES!". It has been hard for me at home feeling so limited and hard on the kids having to be inside so much. I have struggled a bit with depression over the past two weeks not being able to drive and feeling trapped in the house. The Morse's generosity got the kids a fun day outside and me some quiet time.
They showed up early in the morning and piled in the van
Missy brought our camera and took some pictures of the day

Petting a snake
Um....why is Andrew's shirt wet?

The kids are so brave. Normally Addy wouldn't touch a goat but maybe since Anna and Matthias were she decided to be brave.

And a camel ride??? Adeline I am impressed.


No comments: