Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Possibly our last beach day :-(

I am not sure if this will officially be our last beach day but I wanted to take advantage of the weather and James having the day off. The waves were pretty fierce so we went up to Duck lake where the kids could swim in the channel.
No matter how many time Eli was sat back up he continued to lay back down and drink the water.

I think Phil and Missy had juice for him but I guess he preferred this.
Daddy and his son walking back from the big waves
Andrew was getting fussy so James tried to calm him down in the tent
Missy and I laid in the son and let the guys take care of the kids
The kids were having so much fun running from the big alligator. Looks like Adeline is getting attacked.

No comments: