Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Michaels 5th birthday party pt.1

I can't believe my little nephew is now five and will be going into kindergarten. Nana threw him an amazing birthday party at their house with a fun dinosaur theme. How cute is the stuffed dinosaur?

Addy with two Michael's :-)

The last couple times we have all gotten together Aliyah has been sick. I was seriously looking more forward to holding and spending some quality time with her than anything else.

She is so stinking cute. So sweet and so little. She is about ten pounds lighter than Andrew which made it so much easier to carry her around with my crazy leg.

These two have such a special bond. They really love each other and love being together.

Anytime Andrew fell or hurt himself Uncle John John was right there to pick him up. He was trying to take advantage of the moment and I know it will eventually pay off.

Nana and her Bubba

Aunt Candy, Uncle John (who are soon to celebrate one year), and Uncle Bob (my Moms brother if you can't tell)

The sisters and their babies. We couldn't get the kids to look at the camera....oh well.

Grandma! We love her! I was so happy that my whole family was able to be there.

Nate and Bree were there also (my step brother and step sister). It has been so long since I have seen them...they are huge!

Aliyah in Nana's arms

And now Uncle James got a turn.

No comments: