Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Sunset at the beach

Grandma had a request while she was here and that was to go and see the sunset. We weren't able to just sit and watch it because the kids were having too much fun on the toys but we did get to see it.
I was sitting in a lawn chair watching the kids run around. Andrew is so fast....I hope that I will be able to keep up with him soon.
It is enjoyable when the kids have moments playing together so well.
I remember when Addy was so scared of slides because she would fall on her butt....not any more.
Grandma trying to stop Andrew from running off.
Daddy and his son
I wanted James to get a picture of Addy and Grandma at the beach so he took this one. After he was done Adeline said "okay Daddy, now take a picture of just me".....
.....and then she went up here and posed for the camera.
Pretty cute
On the ride home Grandma got to sit in the back with Addy. I sat in the front with my eyes closed to keep myself from vomiting.

No comments: