Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, August 6, 2010

Thankfully the beach days haven't completely ended

We met the Morse's at the beach and enjoyed a long afternoon. Andrew enjoyed being covered in sand. The fun part with that is when we are ready to go we strip him down and dip him in the water to get as much sand off as we can because by time we make it home he is fast asleep.

Even though I was stuck to my chair my kids still spent some time in my lap. It also helped that I had all of the food by me.
It was very cute seeing all of the boys playing together. Andrew looks up to Matthias, he follows him around like a little puppy.

Me and my four year old
Andrew has been all about saying "cheese"
Addy and Grandma
Thankfully Grandma went into the water with the kids since I can't.
I guess the water was cold and of course all of the kids wanted to play with Grandma so Addy needed to practice some patience.

The Morse's brought a sled to carry some of their things down to the water. It doesn't move very well on sand but the kids had fun pulling each other around.


I absolutely love this picture of Andrew. Look at his face. He is so disgusted that his sister is trying to get in.
After the kids woke up from their nap I got some nice time with them in my chair. This is the chair that has my icing machine next to it where I spend most of my time.

1 comment:

Bethany said...

That picture of Andrew really is hilarious!