Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Andrew swings like a big boy

Andrew now enjoys (although he doesn't really look like it) swinging on his own swing next to Sissy. He is definitely concentrating, but when you try to take him down he holds on tighter and won't let go. We know he enjoys it, he is just very focused. He was able to show Grandma and Grandpa Bean his new talent before bed.


It was a couple of weeks ago when I was talking to my sister and I watched Andrew run up and swing on his belly. He has watched Addy do it many times. This video does not do it justice but it is the best I have gotten.

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Good job, Big Boy!!! I'm impressed. I've tried to do this with Brooklynn at the park and she always lets go.