Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Sunday

I have been looking forward to going to church all weekend. We were even dressed and ready to go in the car by ten which never happens. (having Grandma around sure does help) Once we all got in Phil called James and reminded him that church was at the beach for a baptism service. For the next fifteen minutes we deliberated on what we were going to do given my situation. We decided to attempt the beach and see how it went. I loved it. After being cooped up in my room for two days, one being completely miserable the sunshine, music, and fellowship was what I needed. We actually spent the entire afternoon at the beach leaving at around three. It was much better medicine than my Norco.

It was hard not being able to really play with the kids and go in the water but just relaxing in the chair was pretty nice.

No comments: