Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Run For Wings 5k

Our lifegroup minus Heidi (because she is pregnant) and minus James (just because) all ran the Run for Wings 5k.  Every one was very happy with their times and accomplishments.  For many this was their first race ever and for me this was my first 5k ever.  I was happy because I wanted to do under an 8:00 minute pace and I just pulled it off with a 7:57 minute pace.  My final time was 24:44 for 3.1 miles.

Andrew was up the whole night coughing which did not make him a very happy camper for the early morning race.  He ended up taking a 7 hour nap that afternoon and when he woke up he was all smiles.
I don't know why Pooh was there but he was.  Adeline loves Pooh but Andrew kept asking where Tigger was.

No comments: