Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Bumper Boats

Addy and Mommy
The kids waiting patiently for our turn.
Life jackets on....we're getting close
There are no actual pictures of us in the boats because the camera could have gotten wet so let me just describe it to you.  Adeline rode with me and Andrew rode with James.  We rode the boats three or four times.  Each time Adeline and I would zoom over to the misters where we would get soaked.  Then we would come and bump into James and Andrew.  Then James and Andrew would come and bump into us or try to pin us between them and the misters.  Then we would try to push James and Andrew into the misters too.  It was a lot of wet fun!  I love hearing my kids laugh!

No comments: