Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Family Putt Putt

Both kids had fun learning to golf.
I started off keeping score, Andrew even had a hole in one.  But come hole twelve of eighteen the kids were getting restless.  Adeline by the end would just walk to the hole while pushing her ball with her club.  And Andrew kept wanting to hit his ball into the waterfall, which was not a part of the green.
James had the kids cheer me on.
Adeline and Andrew in their first "golfing" experience.
I remember taking James putt putting on his twenty-first birthday in Grand Ledge.  I need to pull out my scrap books and find the picture we took just like this at the top of a hill fourteen years ago.  Wow!  How time flies.  I'm so thankful for my husband and our two blessings.

No comments: