Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Beach day with Mommy

James had to work this Saturday so after the gym the kids and I went back to the beach.  It was my job to prove to the kids that they could have fun with just Mommy and no friends.  We played in the water for a long time, built sand castles, dug big holes, ate yummy food, and then....one of Adeline's friends from school showed up, and then Daddy showed up, and then Grandma and Grandpa Bean showed up.
I wish I would have taken some pictures of everything else but for some reason I must have been distracted. We left shortly after Grandma and Grandpa came.  Once we got back to the house and were all cleaned up James and I were treated to a date night while the kids stayed back with Grandma and Grandpa.  It was a nice evening for all.  Thank you Grandma and Grandpa.




No comments: