Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Father's Day Activities

James, the kids and I went to church with my Dad.  It had been awhile since we last visited and it was nice to see everyone.
After church we met Grandma and Grandpa, and John and Candy at Applebee's.  We enjoyed a very nice lunch with great conversation.
After lunch we headed back to Olivet to give the kids a nap since Andrew went a couple days without one.  Unfortunately they were too excited about going over to Nana and Papa's house that they didn't sleep but James and I were both knocked out.  When we woke up we heard Grandma and Grandpa who had just gotten home from Goshen.  We skyped with Betsey and then headed to Hastings were we would leave Adeline and Andrew for four days.  Yup...that's right, I finally did it.
Uncle John came over for awhile and it was nice to spend some quality time with him.  When it was time to say good-bye to the kids they had no problem...it was just me.  What to do with four days to myself??  Well....I cleaned my whole house, scrubbed the walls and the floors, hung out with friends, went to the beach, had lunch with James, and went out on a date (with James).  It was actually pretty nice.  I missed my kids, called them twice a day but really enjoyed being productive and relaxing at the same time.
Thank you Nana!  The kids had a blast......

No comments: