Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Adeline's Soccer Game June 2, 2012

As I have been watching all of the different videos I took of Adeline's game I am noticing one main theme....me saying "get in there Adeline!" or James saying "run to the ball Adeline".  Throughout the season I would say that Adeline has gotten a bit more aggressive but as she puts it "the kids are just faster".  I do know as I think I have said before that if she were playing with her brother or someone she knows she is better than you see her aggressiveness.
What I do love it that even though Adeline recognizes she is not as aggressive (fast) as the other kids she is still smiling having a great time.  I love that!  I love that!  I love that!





No comments: