Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Adeline's Field Trip to Hoffmaster State Park

I am so thankful for Angela who watched Andrew for me so that I could go to Adeline's field trip with her.  It also makes it easy when Andrew is more excited about going over to Maya and Sophie's house than missing the field trip with Sissy and Mommy.
I sat with Adeline and Olivia on the ride there....on the school bus.
Right away we met our guide who gave a few instructions and then we were on our way.
We hiked all the way to the beach where we learned about the make-up of sand.

A very cool fact that I was unaware of was that there are magnetic pieces in the sand.  On the video below you see some that we pulled up and some fun things we could do with it.

I love walking hand and hand with my girl.
On our hike back we learned about birds and owls and squires and other animals that you might see along the trail.  Below you see Adeline showing no fear touching/petting a rattle snake.  I don't think I would even touch one now.

Outside with her friends Jessica and Dacayla having a snack
So happy that I get to share in these moments.

No comments: