Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Preschool shopping

Adeline starts preschool in two weeks. (tears entering) While Grandma was here Addy and I went on a special Mommy and Addy date to go school shopping and have lunch together.
She was so excited to shop for what was on her "list". We also got a few extra things :-)
And why not a ride on the penny horse! Adeline was having fun shouting "Yee-Haa!"
We went out to lunch and had so many fun conversations talking about school, her teachers, Halloween, Christmas, friends and family.
While we were sitting there a man came to me and shook my hand. He said "Thank you....that just made my day listening to you and your daughter talk...thank you". Well, that comment just made my day. I am so proud of my little girl. With her extroverted personality, contagious smile, sweet squeaky voice, and beautiful curly hair. She is growing up too fast....and I don't want to miss anything. My goal is to be the best Mommy I can be, to be her biggest supporter and hugest fan.

No comments: